White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Friday 14 August 2015

Bali. Indonesia. Fuck! I'm lost!

You Tube:

http://youtu.be/WmTW7rGLqgY


Bali. Indonesia. Biking from Batur volcano caldera. One of the longest downhill in Bali. Nice trip but … not so easy!

Fuck! I'm lost! This is what happens when I follow Google Maps. And not local people advises:)
My road is over! Virtually this road still exist. But only in the imagination of Google Maps creators :). In reality is finished! Dead End! Cul de Sac!

I'm wandering and turning around for almost 1 hour. Finally I ask for help the local farmer and his 2 lovely cows :)) Unable to clearly explain, he leaves his 2 companions and for another 1 hour he guides me through the narrow paths, deep forest and hilly stiff fields.
At the end he doesn't accept any money! The only accepted payment? Is the handshake with the big smile!

I love Bali. I love Indonesia. I love Indonesians!
Love this simple human generosity, kindness and unlimited unselfishness!
Fantastic sense of hospitality! I'm their GUEST! So nothing wrong can happen to me!  I'm the most important one. Almost :) Placed somewhere between their God(s) and their family or friends. Amazing! 

This quality not putting yourself first. Willing to give, to sacrifice all your time or wealth or effort to others in order to help them! And asking nothing but handshake and smile in exchange!
 Poor people. Hungry, but sharing with me their best pieces of food. Sleeping outside with their families, but giving me their best places in their tinny houses.

Simply amazing! Existing almost nowhere anymore in our modern world.

Indonesia Dangerously Amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment