White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Witkacy's photographs expositions in Jakarta.

Witkacy's photographs expositions in Jakarta.
If the unique purpose of this marvelous exposition was to prove how far culturally we are located: Poland and Indonesia. The result was a great success!
Apparently I was the ...only visitor! Fuck! The only one.
Bravo!
My personal thanks to the sponsor. Polish Embassy in Jakarta. You dramatically improve the quality of make my expatriate life. I will send you the list of the other great artists that I would be happy to see. No need to rent any special places. No other visitors expected so …directly in my place :))

Thanks again for Witkacy. I was really delighted :)))
































No comments:

Post a Comment