White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Saturday 2 May 2015

Deadly Gado-Gado!!!!

Deadly Gado-Gado!!!!

West Java. Somwhere between Tasik and Purwokerto.

I'm crazy! Bule Gila! And my Stomach is fragile. But sometimes. Very often!  I can't resist. Can't resist the charm of local food!

When I saw this small wooden hut yesterday. With 2 local women preparing Gado - Gado. I couldn't resist. All fresh. All nice. Simple. With a lot of smile and happiness. And so cheep!  Less than 1 US$ meal !!

Ingredients: chili, salt, peanuts, brown sugar, water, cucumber, tofu, sayur (Indonesian green vegetables), rice....
The preparation on pictures. Need to have a special Indonesian mortar. To mix. And crush all ingredients!

Perfect food. Perfect people. Perfect place....

The only weak point was: 
If only these two women could better wash her hands!

Big diarrhea again. Today. ...But next time I will surely not resist again :))) And again! Hope one day my stomach could resist. Or Indonesian Women will start to wash her hands:))


















No comments:

Post a Comment