White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Saturday 2 May 2015

Yogyakarta, Keraton 600 km Non Stop Bike Ride from Jakarta to Yogya.

Yogyakarta, Keraton

600 km Non Stop Bike Ride from Jakarta to Yogya.

My Ass is On Fire :)))) 

My Life is evolving with "Kings of Leons" songs. Now "Sex on Fire" . In my precise case "My Ass is on Fire!!!" :))

http://youtu.be/RF0HhrwIwp0

Six hundreds kilometers Non Stop Bicycle Ride from Jakarta to Yogyakarta. Trough Puncak, Bandung, Tasik and Purwokerto.

Crazy. And very long this time. 72 hours (3 days and 3 nights). Much longer than my previous record trip (750km, 44h).

But much safe! Riding bike in much safe way. 
This time I'm also recovering from 3 weeks 
disease. So I was carefully observing my Body. Every signal to stop. I stooped. Took short rest. Don't sleep. Just 4 times for 2-hours sleeps. Of course in the Mosques. Best hotels ever!

And again Java. Best place in the  World to do this kind of trips. Non assistance needed. Alone. Light backpack. No need money. You sleep for free. Food is everywhere perfect and chip. 

Many stops in restaurants. Very nice "strawberry restaurants track" between Bandung and Tasik. I carbure on strawberry juice:))) Perfectly healthy. Full of antioxidants. Vitamins. The best!

My Ass is on Fire!!!

When I started in Jakarta. I had already terrible diaper rash. Carrying diapers for 2 weeks. So strong rash skin problems after. Probably allergic to my own piss or to diapers. :((((

But if you start 600 km bike ride with skin problems on your ass. You can't imagine how it looks like ....after you finish!!!!

Terrible Pain! Terrible!

But. The positive point is that This Ass Pain Rule all the others! All other problems and pains just disappeared!!!! :)))

"...One Pain to rule them all, One Pain to find them, One Pain to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. ..."

My Right Kidney Pain.
My Leaking Bladder Pain.
My Sore Throat Pain.
My Broken Heart Pain.

All of them vanished! Resolved! Healed! Fucking Crazy disappeared!!!
So I'm arriving to Yogyakarta. Ancient Indonesian Kingdom Capital. Where are The Kings there are certainly ....the Princesses! 

And after recent lost I need to rebuild my "Princess" stock. 

Start to look. Shout : "Hey! Princesses! Princesses From Yogya! Where are you?.! Hey Princesses! 

I'm here.....And My Sex ...no! ..My Ass is On Fire :)))) "









No comments:

Post a Comment