White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Sunday 3 April 2016

Java Eyes. Eyes of Java. “Java-eye-se”. :))

Java Eyes. Eyes of Java. “Java-eye-se”. :))



 The eyes are the mirror of the soul. There is nothing more compelling than someone looking you right in the eye and baring his soul.



Javanese Muslims. From East Java. Breath cutting. I look deeply into their eyes. I dive into their souls. Javanese souls. So unique. So captivating. Hauntingly beautiful. Gentle. Good. Full of joy and happiness. Pure delight.



 That's my ultimate fascination. I dive into these mesmerizing eyes. Completely enchanted by their charm…



 I pursue my fight. Fight against Evil. Fight against Dark Side of the human soul. I try to chase it. Chase the evil. Replace the bad images by the good ones. Desperately trying to show that: we humans, we are all good. Born-good. Some of us later turn into …Dark Side. But this madness should be reversible. I hope. Evil is only the absence of Good!

Indonesia Dangerously Amazing.























































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment