White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Wednesday 1 April 2015

"Ass-Soul" connection. Indonesia 5 stars toilets.

 "Ass-Soul" connection. 5 star toilets.

Noticed already that my Soul (if I have one) should be located closely to ...my Ass. When biking the bike saddle press my Ass. My Ass press my Soul. And then my Soul push my brain to work. I had the most brilliant ideas when biking!!!!


Apparently, this Ass-Soul connection is not only my discovering. 

Muslims. Indonesian Muslims seem to have the same filosophy!!! They always, always install the best quality Toilets close to their Mosques! 

What a strange (for occidental guy) and brilliant idea! But Impossible to apply in Europe! Imagine every church transformed in public WC? And WC free of charge? (Churches charge for everything!). No way!

Last night. I was performing  my longest 440 km non stop biking ride. I had some stomach troubles. So when biking, every 15 minutes I was looking for toilets. This is possible only in Java! Thousands of villages. A village every 15 minutes. And in every village almost one Mosque. And close to every mosque ....5 star toilet!

Very different from Europe. In France or in Poland, if you are looking for toilets you better to ....follow flies!! Attracted by odour!

In Indonesia the toilets are perfectly clean! Odorless. Fly-less!!! Even in a smallest remote village in Java all toilets are perfect!
No flies! Indonesia is not A Flies Country. Can not imagine!!!! Tropical country. And no flies at all!

5 star toilets everywhere! No people peeing on the streets. Forget about strong urine odor from Warsaw or Krakow streets!!!

Very practical these Indonesian Muslims. If you have the problem with your Soul or your Stomach. Go to The Mosque!

And me. Trying to forget the odor from Europe.


No gas stations in the middle of mountains :)) but it's true that the mosques on Pertamina stations (if 24h open) are perfect places for short rest and sleep. 

By the way, sleeping on the mosque floor is very nice.
Nice when you sleep. People are coming inside and pray. Even as non Muslim I really feel ....these pure moments of happiness, full life balance, ....hidden in its simplicity - unique sense of life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment