White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Tanguban Perahu. West Java. 2 100 m. My first indonesian volcano. My first indonesian love :))

Tanguban Perahu. West Java. 2100 m. My first indonesian volcano. My first indonesian love :))
Bikinig From Jakarta. 2 days. 220 km. from 0 to 2000 m :)))
Indonesia! Dangerously AMAZING !!!
Tangkuban Perahu LOVE STORY!!!!
My love story with Tangkuban Perahu is quite funny. So I arrived to Indonesia in 2003. First time. First weekend. I didn’t know anybody. I bought a map of Indonesia that I put on my garmin device.
Then I came alone to Bandung. Spent 1 night in Lembang. On Saturday morning I started my first biking trip. I had only 1 waypoint I put on my garmin: a hotel in Lembang. Then I went to the top of Tangkuban Perahu (by car). Once on the top I saw that my Lembang waypoint was only 5 km from me. So it was supposed to be “easy target”! Only downhill. Straight way. No obstacles. Only 5 km!
So I started to bike.
There was a very strong fog. I haven’t see anything! I thought, that nothing wrong could happen to me and the track would be very easy.
But I didn’t realize that there were a lot of very deep ravines on that way! With the strong risk to fall inside!
I was a complete idiot!
And what happened? The Indonesian bikers saved my life! They stopped me. Asked where I was going. Explained, that going alone with no map, no experience was completely crazy idea.
This is how I became: BULE GILA!
And this is how I discovered that I can always rely on my ….Indonesian friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment