White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Thursday 2 April 2015

‘Who plants kindness gathers love’.

‘Who plants kindness gathers love’.
‘A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds’.
‘A good deed is never lost’.
If you do something good to someone, no matter how long after, you will somehow be repaid.
How does it work?
I’m not a religious person. Born in catholic family, culture. I lost my faith …years ago. But I have a big problem now. Problem to understand. What is happening to me? NOW!
I was living in Indonesia for 4 years. And left this country 2 years ago. With no idea to ever come back again. Outside Indonesia I realized that I loved this country. I loved Indonesia. And that this is My PLACE On Earth. That’s why I came back. And I will stay here forever. For the rest of my life.
People I left here. Indonesians. Still remember me. And today they. All of them. They are helping me. With such an Energy that I’m not even able to ‘ingest’ all of this.
Why? What did I do to them? Why not in France? Worked 20 years for French. Why not in Poland. My native country? Was living 20 years in Poland!
Why today I have so many Real Friends in Indonesia?
I don’t know.
In my life I always applying a very simple rule. I respect all people (maybe except my French bosses). :)))))
I respect People. Because I love people. I will do everything for them.
When I was In Indonesia. I was applying this rule! Simple rule! As a local CEO I was using my French Corporation money to make My Indonesians employees Happy! And my French bosses UNHAPPY! Almost like Robin Hood taking from Rich and giving to Poor. A Dream Job!!! :)))))))
But I never calculated that one day I would come back to Jakarta. I never assumed that I would meet all of these Indonesians ...again in my life. And now. My Indonesian Friends.They pay me back!
Most of them out of French Total Corporation today. They pay me back with ….their new corporations’ money :))))))))))))))
Still one remaining question:
Is there really a God up there? In Heaven?
Looking at us all the time and never forget what we did in our life? Who can forget and forgive all bad things we did.
But Who never, ever forget the… good things you did!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment