White Javanese Jedi Knight

White Javanese Jedi Knight

Saturday 18 April 2015

Urinary Tract Infection miraculous treatment!!!! Really works!Perfectly efficient! With immediate effect!

My Urinary Tract  Infection miraculous treatment! Worked perfectly well! Immediately!!!!!!!!


As a victim of Urinary Tract Infection I received strict order from my urologist to stay in bed for minimum 1 week!

1 week? Fucking eternity! On top of this very difficult disease! With Incredible pain! And Pissing every 3 minutes! Nightmare! Fucking Hell!!!!

I didn't know, what to do to stop this terrible pain! How to stop to piss? In every position, laying in my bed. No improvement! Even with the strong painkiller medicine I was not better!

Fuck! Finally decided to take my bike and ...go outside!

Miracle!

Fantastic cure! Why? For Three reasons:

Reason no1:

First I stopped to piss! Immediately! Why!?
Very simple.
There is a switch in my brain. With the temperature outside more than 30 degrees I immediately started to sweat! So my brain switched off my kidneys! All internal liquids  "on board"! Even the piss already located in my bladder was miraculously sucked and transformed into sweat!
Fantastic. Ok. I needed to drink a lot. But all this water before descending to my kidneys was redirected now to the surface of my body! Big relief for my kidneys, for my bladder, for my whole urinary tract! Simply fucking miracle!!!

Reason no 2:

Endomorphin. The best painkiller ever. Produced by my own body. But the production start after important physical effort. For me after 20-30 km riding bicycle. After that, all pain simply disappears!!!!
This is fucking efficient. And legal :) I cannot buy Morphin legally. But my body can produce unlimited quantity of my own Endomorphin!!!

Reason no 3:

Mood improvement. I hate hospitals. Cemeteries. And ...I hate Beds.!!! I will die one day in a fucking BED!
That's why I left my bed. I Took my bike. And I regain ...my liberty!!! That was very good for my spirit. And perfect for my mood :))) Perfect for my health!

So now. Anybody can tell me why this fucking doctor forced me to stay in bed instead ....to put me immediately on my bike again????

Endomorphin:



This is my recovery. First steps on my bike! I love Jakarta!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment